- Software Engineering
- Semantic Web
- Knowledge Engineering
- Linked Data Web
Thomas Riechert studied computer science at the Dresden University of Technology. In 2012 he graduated with his doctorate (Dr. rer. nat.) from the University of Leipzig on the topic “An agile and collaborative methodology for requirements engineering” with the predicate magna cum laude. Since 2002 he worked as scientific assistant at University of Leipzig, at the Business Information Systems chair (Prof. Fähnrich). Together with Sören Auer and Sebastian Tramp (Dietzold), he founded the research group Agile Knowledge Engineering and Semantic Web (AKSW) in 2006. His main areas of research and teaching are Software and Knowledge Engineering, the Semantic and Linked Data Web.
- Best In-Use at the ISWC 2010 for Knowledge Engineering for Historians on the Example of the Catalogus Professorum Lipsiensis
- Agiles Requirements Engineering für Softwareprojekte mit einer großen Anzahl verteilter Stakeholder
- Konzeption, technische Umsetzung und Anwendungen für Professorenkataloge im Semantic Web
- 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Detailed information about current projects activities are presented on an special page: Projects.
- Articles: SoftWiki, OntoWiki, OpenResearch, Professors Catalogue, Semantic PKM, Other Projects